Vintage Quilting


Mar.16
Hearts Desire was completed a few days ago. Pearl like beads were added, vintage applique and lace.
A scallop FMQ was done in the pink area but the thread was not so conspicuous as to be in conflict with the print or take away from the interior quilting.


It has been complete now for a few days.







Mar.5th/16
I have come up with a name for this piece. It is "Heart's Desire".I have now finished in the white area and will now do the pink area. I have added applique and some beading and lace around the edge. I hope to be able to post the finished product very soon.



Feb20/16
I recently  joined a facebook group called Vintage Quilting which  really sparked an interest. I bought a few pieces at the local thrift shop and made my first attempt.