Quilting, Collaging and Art Projects


Quilting, Collaging and Art Projects


Dec.23, 2018

I still have no printer so I can't continue yet with my other pieces so I went on to try some paper collaging with the idea of making either post cards called ATC's or Artist Trading Cards. Last night I worked on a piece on card stock and got near the end and I thought it looked quite good and then I decided to add a spray of a very pretty ink only I think I must have held it too close to the paper and it sort of made small blobs instead of a fine spray that I wanted. Well, I am on a learning curve. Anyway here is a picture not sure my phone camera has not done a good job.



Using the same bird print,  (had made a few copies)I tried again.
This time I used the same dragonfly design from a napkin. It has some colour and probably some more design elements to add but I am pleased how it is progressing.


Finally I did a third using a flower copied from an old card plus a Scripture passage, or part of  but the card is not complete. In this photo it is not thoroughly dry and is curling but we will get rid of this. Now maybe they should have  names.













Dec.19, 2018

Collaging and Art Projects

I had fun learning about colaging and watched a lot of videos. This very first journal was started about 2 wks ago and today Dec,19th I have completed about 99% and I am now waiting on my printer to get back working.


Front cover of a journal for a friend

Inside Cover

Back cover



Third Piece

This piece  is not yet complete as it awaits just the right fabric that I am looking for. I am not sure if itwill be turned into a cushion or a wall hanging. At this time I feel like it lacks something...it will come. oh, it says Have a Song in Your Heart



Second Piece


 
Dec,7 An art piece which will be turned into a cushion top. It will go through some changes I'm sure.




Dec.19th Adjustments have been made and
 a few more items were fastened down today... a couple more
things to  do yet. This is an item being donated to the Elora House promotion.  



First Piece
.
Cushion was created using the small little art piece below and added to it were pieces of my tatting and a bird cut from a fabric scrap.It was mounted on a very lovely woven table napkin that I found in a thrift shop. It is also embellished with buttons, lace and thread
This little piece of art was done about 4yrs ago and remained in a drawer to be brought back to life in the cushion top above.










Comments